Martes, Mayo 13, 2014

I Wanted to Date a Traveller

Here I go again, in front of the computer. Fingers are busy typing and clicking.
I am busy surfing... thru web surfing I am free to go places I love, have a peek on adventurous things happened to netizens.

And some idea came to my mind... why didn't I date a traveller.

If I have the opportunity to meet a traveller and given the chance to ask anything, a day will not be enough.

I wanted to know how does it feel to travel especially when you're alone, I wanted to know what inspire him/her to go and travel the world.
I wanted to hear the adventures and misadventures of someone who loves to travel.
What are the places he already visited, how's the people, the food, everything.
I want to hear stories from a traveller...because I also wanted to be one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento