Martes, Mayo 20, 2014

The Most Challenging and Hardest Mountain to Climb

As of today, May 20, 2014 I still got millions of butterflies in my stomach. Really discomfort.
I find it hard to swallow food and everytime I close my eyes, I always see the trek, the people whom I'm with during the climb and the unforgettable scenes that my brain recorded.

Mt. Manabu or Manabo in Sto. Tomas Batangas in Philippines is considered as minor climb by mountaineers. It is recommended to beginners.
I even read that this is considered like a-walk-in-the-park mountain climbing.
And you could have a free coffee from Manong Perying's hut, Alamid Coffee ^_^

But instead of feeling excited and full of energy, my mind and soul is troubled, terriffied and other negative feelings before, during and after the climb.

For them it is an easy climb, but for me it wasn't. Climbing up mountain together with your former boyfriend and his current girlfriend, yes that's what happened.

If you're in my place, how will you feel? What will you do? Will it be easy for you to climb like they do? Fighting your feelings is harder than fighting the pull of Earth due to gravity.
When I saw his face, I wanted to slap his face thousand times. But what for?
That's why I decided to wear a wide smile, cover it with laughter and a talkative mouth.
I saw him and her staring at me couple of times. And his reaction when he saw me, rewarding and boost my confidence. I saw shock, fear and surprise in his eyes.
And couple of times he let his girlfriend climb first to wait for us, that's....funny? or touchy?
But... I cannot stand his stare.
I just come to realize that... I didn't move on. I'm almost over him.
And I'm asking myself now, is it a good or bad decision.

But.... I didn't saw them holding hands, they didn't kiss, nor they hug. They didn't walk side by side.
And I can't help but to think that...I'm still special for him.
Hearing whispers that I looked like her current girlfriend and we're both wearing eye glasses, and both of us have morena looks makes me ask my self does he intend to pick a new girl who looks like me?
Funny. But I don't want to entertain that feeling, I don't want to assume. It will just hurt me.

Let it be and move on....


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento